Skip to main content

tower climber salary 2016

When you don't have bars on your phone or your favorite radio or television station has trouble sending you a signal, a tower technician may have to climb several hundred feet to fix it.

 director of security and training at Shenandoah FE in Newyork

Tower Services:

"I actually heard a radio ad. I heard a radio ad while driving on the road with my other employer. It seemed very interesting, and at some point I wanted to have a job where I could wake up and constantly enjoy my work and work with my hands ".

It is a job that can take it to new heights, literally. Johnson is climbing the communication towers to keep the signals in the air or to power the phone.

From the top of this tower almost 200 feet high there is a beautiful view of the Staunton area.

Eddie Rutledge works  Before this work, I didn't think much about tricks.


The national average salary for a Tower Climber is $42,463 in United States. Filter by location to see Tower Climber salaries 2016 in your area. Salary estimates are based on 1,514 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Tower Climber employees.

Comments

  1. liquor store inventory management systems allow you to measure every drop of alcohol flowing through your premises, every minute and every day. It is easy to set up and allows staff to pour, while also allowing you to manage your liquor costs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment